Tuesday, February 26, 2008

 

Colorado Wine, YUM YUM

What to say about Colorado Wine, well it's delicious and getting better every year. Every year they have this little festival, the Colorado Mountain Winefest, in Palisade on the western slope of Colorado. It features everything good about Colorado wines, especially lots and lots of tasting. I unfortunately wrote notes on the tastings, but never posted them in formal review form. I hope that for some festival in the future I will be able to post my own reviews of the wines. It's information that is really missing in the world of wine. I don't have time or money to drink colorado wine on a frequent basis, but in the future when I do, I hope to get back to the reviews in full.

Comments:
Hi Ryan,

My name is Shannon and I'm the editorial assistant at Foodbuzz.com. Following up on a recent email invitation to be a part of our newly launched Foodbuzz Featured Publisher program, I just want to reiterate that I am very impressed with the quality of your posts. I would love to send you more details about the program, so if you are interested, please email me at Shannon@foodbuzz.com.

Colorado wine...I would have never thought.

Cheers!

Shannon Eliot
Editorial Assistant, Foodbuzz.com
shannon@foodbuzz.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?