Friday, June 03, 2005

 

Manitou Springs Festival of Colorado Wines

On June 4 Manitou Springs is having a wine festival to celebrate Colorado Wines. I don't know whether or not I will be attending as the cost is $15 and I am currently unemployed. If someone donates the money (see sidebar tip jar) I would gladly go and will blog the event. For more information here is the information at the Manitou Springs website.


Update: Friday Night: My wife and I have decided we will be able to attend the Manitou Wine Festival. The festival goes from 1pm to 6pm, but there is also the matter of the Powers Liquor Mart tasting, which I usually attend at 2:30pm. Well we are going to try to attend at Powers at 1:00pm (space permitting) then go over to Manitou Springs. I'll blog it all for your enjoyment. Drink on!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?